Sunday, August 17, 2014

Announcement of a Fantastic Medieval Wargames Campaign

For many years I have been wanting to run a wargame campaign online.  A recent post on the OD&D74 forum prompted me to finally put my ideas into action, and I am working on an initial playtest.  I plan to start the playtest in September.

The basic idea is that each player will control 2 or 3 territories with associated armies.   When a
battle occurs, it can be fought out automatically or, if a referee or player chooses to, manually by
the referee or a player, using any desired rule set.  Later I plan to add role playing elements.

Here is a work-in-progress map. It is already out of date but the basic terrain should not change much.
 

You can sign up to play here if you are interested.

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, I am looking forward to this campaign when you are able to kick it into action over at the boards.

    I do follow blogs. If you decide to go active again (say, something once a month or so), let me know so I can follow you.

    Tetramorph

    ReplyDelete